Winnie Wong is Counsel in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. She joined Conyers in 2006.
Winnie's practice includes all aspects of corporate law with a particular expertise in investment funds. Winnie specialises in the structuring and formation of all types of investment funds, including private equity, real estate, venture capital and hedge funds. She acts as offshore adviser for international and Asia-based fund managers on investment fund formation and ongoing matters.
- Corporate Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, New York and Hong Kong
- Corporate Associate, Baker & McKenzie, Hong Kong
- Washington College of Law, American University, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Wellesley College, B.A. in Biological Sciences, 1994
- Oxford University, Honors studies in Biological Sciences, 1992-1993
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2016
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2009
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2009
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2006
- New York, Attorney and Counsellor at Law, 1999