William Cooper is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Bermuda office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. William joined Conyers as a Pupil in 2014 and qualified as an Associate in 2015.
William’s practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law, including corporate finance, mergers, amalgamations, relocations, private equity, partnerships, the establishment and regulation of investment funds, the establishment and regulation of insurers and the establishment and regulation of charities. William advises exempted companies, local companies and public companies in a variety of industries, including insurance, investment management, shipping, aviation, banking and philanthropy.
- Pupil, Conyers Dill & Pearman, Bermuda
- University of Law, LLM (Distinction), Professional Legal Practice, 2014
- King’s College London, LLB (Hons), Law, 2013
- Queen’s University, BA (Hons), Economics, 2009
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 2015