Vivien Fung is a Partner in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Vivien joined Conyers in 1999 and became partner in 2007.
Her practice includes all aspects of corporate and commercial law with specialist expertise in project and structured financing, venture capital transactions and private equity investments. Her experience extends to IPOs of shares of offshore companies on the Main Board and the Growth Enterprise Market of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, the Alternate Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. In addition to corporate and commercial law, Vivien’s practice includes establishing open-ended and closed-ended offshore investment funds in the form of offshore companies, partnerships and unit trusts.
- Advised on IPO of Tsui Wah Holdings Limited.
- Advised on the mid-term notes programme of Haitong International Securities Group Limited.
- Acted for an Asian bidder in the sale and purchase of ING Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited.
- Acted for major PRC lenders on a US$1.3 billion onshore and offshore loan financing for PRC real estate project.
- Acted for a major PRC insurance company in connection with its acquisition of mobile payment technology.
- Acted for individual and corporate clients in the establishment of mutual funds and private equity funds for investment in equities, real estate, oil project and food industry.
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 1992
- University of Hong Kong, LLB, 1991
- Santa Clara University, BSc, 1987
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2012
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 1999
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1997 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 1994 (not currently practising)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and since 2013) of IFLR1000
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and 2015, 2017) of Legal 500 Asia-Pacific (offshore)