Sherwin Lin is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the Singapore office.
Sherwin’s practice covers a range of corporate matters, with a particular focus on corporate finance, securities and regulations, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Provided BVI legal advice to ZICO Holdings Inc., a group which occupies a unique market position in between both domestic and international professional services firms, in relation to its initial public offering of its new shares on the Catalist Board of SGX.
- Provided Bermuda legal advice to The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) L.P. in relation to an acquisition of Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. for approximately US$4 billion.
- Provided Bermuda legal advice to New Oceana Limited for its voluntary conditional cash and/or securities offer for and privatization of People’s Food Holdings Limited. Based on the offer price of S$1.20 per share, the offer valued the target group at S$1.37 billion.
- Associate, Stamford Law Corporation
- Associate, KhattarWong
- University of Warwick, LLB, 2007
- Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor, 2011 (not currently practising)