Samira Saya is a Corporate Manager with Conyers Corporate Services (Bermuda) Limited.
Samira oversees the corporate administration of Bermuda resident companies varying from holding companies, private trust companies, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and investment funds.
Samira brings with her a commitment to client satisfaction and excellence in the quality of her work.
- Vice-President and Compliance Officer, Zobec Trust Company Limited/Zobec Services Limited, Hamilton, Bermuda
- Research Consultant, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- Legal Intern, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
- Legal Associate, Vellani & Vellani, Advocates & Associates, Karachi, Pakistan
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA, LL.M., May 2002
- Brunel University, London, England, LL.B. Honors, July 2001
- New York, Attorney-at-law, 2004