Ruth Hatt is a Professional Support lawyer in the Cayman Islands office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Ruth joined Conyers in 2014.
Ruth is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm’s vast collection of precedent documents, policies and procedures. She provides a broad range of services to Conyers, including offering practice advice, guidance, research and support to the firm's lawyers around the world.
- Partner, Another Cayman law firm, Cayman Islands, 2009-2014
- Global Head of Insurance, Another international law firm, Cayman Islands and London, 2003-2007
- Clifford Chance LLP, London, Financial Institutions Group, 1999-2003
- City Law Partnership (now part of Maclay Murray & Spens LLP), 1996-1999
- Lloyd’s of London, Regulatory and Monitoring, 1995-1996
- College of Law, London, 1995
- University of Leicester, Law LL.B (Hons), 1994
- Cayman Islands, Attorney, 2003
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1998 (not currently practicing)
- Recognised in the 2015 edition (and 2014) of Who’s Who Legal (insurance and reinsurance)
- Recommended lawyer, Legal 500 2013 (insurance)
- Individual recipient Client Choice Award winner 2013