Ronnie Yearwood is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the British Virgin Islands.
Ronnie has a broad practice covering all areas of corporate, banking and finance law. He has worked in-house in the Treasury Legal team of a large investment bank. He also has experience in international economic law, specifically World Trade Organisation (WTO) law, and has published and lectured on the area.
Ronnie has also published on the areas of banking, Fintech and Islamic finance.
- Associate, K&L Gates, London
- Associate, Ashurst, London
- Seconded lawyer, Goldman Sachs International, London
- Senior Teaching Fellow in law, University of London, School of Oriental & African Studies
- Lecturer in WTO law, University College London
- Lecturer in law, Durham Law School
- Research Officer, Prime Minister’s Office (Barbados)
- College of Law, London, Legal Practice Course, 2011
- BPP Law School, London, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2010
- Newcastle Law School, PhD (passed without corrections) (International economic law), 2008
- Newcastle Law School, LLM (Distinction) (International trade law), 2004
- University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, BSc (Hon) Sociology & Political Science, 2001
- University of California, Berkeley, (Political Economy & Law), Study Abroad Programme Scholarship, 2001
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2016
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2013
- Chevening Scholarship (British Foreign and Commonwealth Office)