Rita Leung is a Legal Manager in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. She joined Conyers in 2018.
Rita’s practice covers corporate finance matters including initial public offerings (“IPO”), mergers and acquisitions and private equity. Prior to joining Conyers, Rita acted for issuers and underwriters in securities listings on the Main Board and Growth Enterprise Market (“GEM”) of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (“HKSE”) and advised listed and private companies on various types of transactional and compliance and regulatory matters.
- Advising issuers and underwriters for securities listings on the HKSE, including for IPOs
- Advising on the takeover of companies listed on the Main Board of the HKSE and compliance and regulatory issues under the Hong Kong Code on Takeovers and Mergers and the Listing Rules of the HKSE
- Advising investment funds and company clients in private equity transactions
- Associate, Watson Farley & Williams, Hong Kong
- Associate, Squire Patton Boggs, Hong Kong
- Trainee Solicitor, Squire Patton Boggs, Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), 2012
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2011
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2014 (not currently practising)