Piers Alexander is a Partner in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. He has worked at Conyers since 2002. Prior to Conyers, Piers worked at Clifford Chance in the investment funds practice group both in London and Hong Kong.
Piers' practice includes all aspects of corporate law with particular expertise in investment funds, including private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds.
He acts as offshore adviser for international and Asia-based fund managers on the establishment of investment fund structures, through all aspects of the continuing operations and other long-term business requirements of investment funds.
- Investment Funds, Financial Institutions Group, Clifford Chance, Hong Kong
- Investment Funds, Financial Institutions Group, Clifford Chance, London
- Trainee Solicitor, Articles, Clifford Chance, London
- Law Society Finals Examination, 1992
- Common Professional Examination, 1991
- University of West of England, BA (Hons), 1989
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2010
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2003
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1995 (not currently practising)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and since 2013) of IFLR1000
- Recognised in the 2016 edition (and 2015, 2013, 2011, 2010) of Legal 500 Asia-Pacific (offshore)
- Recognised in the 2015 edition (and 2008-2011, 2013) of Chambers Asia-Pacific (offshore)