Martin Lane is a Partner in the Cayman Islands office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Martin first joined Conyers Dill & Pearman in 1991, and established the firm's London office as a European base for the delivery of the firm's legal services in 1998.
Martin advises corporate and banking clients on the offshore aspects of a broad range of corporate and finance transactions in connection with public and private companies, share and debt offerings, IPOs, listings, investment funds, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
- Partner, Corporate Department, DLA, UK
- University of Sheffield, 1985
- Cayman Islands, 2015
- BVI, Solicitor, 1998
- Bermuda, 1992
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1988 (not currently practising)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of IFLR1000 (financial and corporate)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of Who's Who Legal (private funds)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and 2017) of Legal 500 Caribbean (funds)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (banking, finance and capital markets, corporate and commercial)
- Recognised in the 2017 edition (and since 2013) of Chambers Global (corporate and finance - Bermuda and British Virgin Islands expert based abroad, UK foreign expert - Band 1)
- Recognised in the 2016 edition (and since 2013) of Chambers UK (offshore law - Band 1)
- Recognised in the 2016 edition (and since 2013) of Legal 500 (offshore law)
- Recognised in the 2009 edition of Legal 500 (corporate and finance)