Marcus Hallan is an Associate in the Corporate Department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the British Virgin Islands.
Marcus has a broad practice covering all aspects of corporate law, but includes capital markets and corporate finance, as well as mergers and acquisitions, both public and private.
Prior to joining Conyers Dill & Pearman, Marcus worked as an associate in the corporate team of Travers Smith LLP in London, where he was involved with a wide range of corporate transactions including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate finance matters.
- Acted for Zegona Communications plc on its main market listing.
- Acted for Benchmark Holdings plc on its placing of £186 million and acquisition of INVE Aquaculture.
- Acted for Steinhoff International on its £1.4bn bid for Home Retail Group plc.
- Advising General Electric on the US$2.4 billion sale of its water business
- Advising on the US$2 billion IPO of Despegar on the New York Stock Exchange
- Associate (Corporate Finance/M&A), Travers Smith, London
- BPP University, Bachelor of Laws (LLB, Hons), 2018
- BPP University, London, Legal Practice Course (Distinction), 2013
- BPP University, Leeds, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2012
- Cambridge University, BA (Hons), English Literature, 2008 – 2011
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2016
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2015