Kathleen Moniz is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Bermuda office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Kathleen joined Conyers in 2007.
Kathleen's practice covers general corporate and commercial matters with particular focus on IP migration, life sciences and bio-tech corporate restructurings, shipping, securities and financing, as well as investment business and partnerships. She has experience in a wide variety of international asset finance and corporate transactions, including debt and equity offerings, mergers and acquisitions and cross-border financings.
- Advised on a leading publicly listed pharmaceutical company with a US$66 billion acquisition.
- Advised on the US$473 million note offering involving container securitizations.
- Ongoing legal advice to a leading publicly listed pharmaceutical company, including its US$1 billion note offering.
- Advising on various ship financing transactions, involving the reorganization and reflagging of vessels from Norway to the Bermuda Registry.
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC, 2006
- University of Kent, LLB, 2005
- York University, B.A. (Hons) English & Marketing, 2000
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and 2016) of IFLR1000 (financial and corporate)