Karen Corless is a Director in the Private Client & Trust department of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Karen joined Conyers in 2006 and became a director in 2012.
Karen’s practice covers all aspects of trust and private client law with particular focus on international and local estate planning arrangements, the review, restructuring and resettlement of trusts, providing advice on matters of trust interpretation and advising individual and corporate trustees and private trust companies on their duties and obligations.
- Senior Legal Counsel, Private Client Services, HSBC Bank of Bermuda
- Associate, Trusts and Financial Structures Department, Appleby, Bermuda
- College of Law, Law Society’s Final Examinations, 1991
- Bristol University, LLB, 1990
- Queens University, B.A. (Hons.), 1987
- Bermuda, Barrister and Attorney, 1995
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1994 (not currently practising)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and since 2012) of Legal 500 Caribbean (trusts/private client)
- Recognised in the 2015 edition of Who's Who Legal (private client)