Jevgenija (Jane) Fedotova is an Associate in the Litigation & Restructuring Department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the British Virgin Islands. Her practice covers a wide range of commercial and civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Conyers, Jevgenija practiced law in England with a focus on dispute resolution matters for individual and corporate clients. Jevgenija has experience in High Court litigation and international arbitration, often involving multi-jurisdictional disputes related to corporate governance and debt arrangements in the energy, agriculture, insurance and banking sectors. She previously was seconded to serve as counsel for the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”). She also worked on legal transition and reform projects for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the countries of its operation.
Alongside her legal practice, Jevgenija is undertaking academic research in international arbitration, particularly on emergency arbitrator procedures.
- Acted for an aluminum company in a multi-billion multi-jurisdictional LCIA arbitration centered on shareholders’ dispute over the control of a major metals company
- Acted for an individual in multi-jurisdictional bankruptcy and committal proceedings in England relating to default under the loan agreement
- Acted for an insurance company in multi-jurisdictional multi-billion ad hoc arbitration
- Consultant, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, London, England
- Associate, Fieldfisher LLP, London, England
- Associate, Simmons & Simmons LLP, London, England
- BPP Law School, LPC, 2010
- BPP Law School, GDL, 2009
- University College London, LLM, 2008
- Moscow State University, Diploma, 2007
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2019
- England & Wales, Higher Rights of Audience, 2016
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2012