James Denham is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. James joined Conyers in 2017.
He has a broad corporate practice with particular insight and focus in capital markets and structured finance. James advises banks and large corporates on a number of areas including corporate finance, M&A and debt and equity issuances.
- Associate in Derivatives and Structure Finance Group of Allen & Overy LLP, London
- Seconded to Structured Finance desk at Credit Suisse, London
- College of Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2011
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction), 2010
- University of Aberystwyth, BSc. (Hons), Environmental Conservation, 2008
- Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2017
- Admitted as solicitor, England and Wales, 2013