Flora Wong is a Partner in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in Hong Kong. Flora joined Conyers in 2005.
Prior to joining the Firm, she gained substantial transactional experience in corporate finance work at major law firms in Hong Kong. Since joining Conyers, Flora has focused her practice on capital markets, initial public offerings in Hong Kong, the US and Taiwan, capital restructuring and reorganisation, debt financing, private equity and mergers and acquisitions transactions. Flora is also experienced in bank financing and general commercial matters.
Flora’s practice covers joint venture, private equity, corporate restructuring, capital reorganisation, public offerings and listings in Hong Kong, the US and Taiwan, banking and finance and general commercial matters. Flora is fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin and experienced in serving clients who require cross-border transactional skills and Chinese language skills. Flora’s portfolio of clients includes banks, multinationals, public companies and law firms.
- Advised Logan Property Holdings Company in its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and its US$300,000,000 senior notes issue.
- Advised various Cayman incorporated Taiwan based tech companies and Gourmet Master Co Ltd in their primary listings on the Taiwan Stock Exchange after the Taiwan Stock Exchange has amended its rules to allow listing of non-Taiwanese companies.
- Advised debt holders in the restructuring of Sino-Forest Corporation.
- Advised multinationals in their debt financings such as Noble Group Limited’s US$3,000,000,000 medium term note programme and US$50,000,000 perpetual capital securities issue, Skyfame Realty (Holdings) Limited’s HK$2,300,000,000 medium term bonds programme, Johnson Electric Holdings Limited’s US$200,000,000 convertible bonds issue.
- Advised public companies in their capital or company restructuring including capital reductions in Cayman Islands and Bermuda and redomicile between Cayman/Bermuda/BVI.
- Corporate lawyer, Richards Butler, Hong Kong
- Corporate and Commercial lawyer, Charltons, Hong Kong
- Foreign lawyer, Kao, Lee & Yip, Hong Kong
- The University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- The University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Major)
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2010
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2005
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2001
- Hong Kong SAR, Solicitor, 2000
- Victoria, Australia, Solicitor and Barrister, 1997