Felicity Lee is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Felicity joined Conyers in 2012. Felicity’s practice includes general commercial and corporate finance.
Felicity works primarily with corporations such as publicly listed companies and financial institutions, and advises them on various corporate finance and debt transactions and pre-IPO investments. These transactions involve a wide range of industries including banking and finance, real estate, chemical and petrochemical, renewable energy, mining, insurance, technology and software.
- Advised various property developers in the PRC in relation to their senior notes or bond offerings.
- Acted for a Hong Kong telecommunication and insurance company on its acquisition of the insurance arm of a company.
- Advised Cayman and BVI issuers with respect to various senior notes offerings.
- Advised companies on the listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Solicitor, Baker McKenzie, Hong Kong
- Solicitor, Deacons, Hong Kong
- Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor, Baker McKenzie, Hong Kong
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 2004
- BPP Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2003
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Economics, 2001
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2016
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2012
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2007 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2006 (not currently practising)