Christopher Bickley is a Partner and Head of the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Christopher joined Conyers in 1994.
His practice includes all aspects of corporate law with specialist expertise in corporate finance. Christopher is particularly experienced in initial public offers and listings of shares of companies on the Main Board and the Growth Enterprise Market of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, and stock exchanges in other jurisdictions including Australia, London, Singapore and NASDAQ. His experience extends to debt financings, schemes of arrangements, restructuring exercises, fund raising exercises and private equity investment. Christopher has also advised in a number of shareholder disputes and offshore contentious matters.
Christopher is the author of “Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Company Law” by Thomson Reuters/Sweet & Maxwell Asia, now in its fourth edition.
- Southampton University, LLB (Hons), 1990
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2000
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 1997 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 1994
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1993 (not currently practising)