Christopher Page is Counsel in the Corporate department in the Hong Kong office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. He joined Conyers in Bermuda in 1999, working there until 2013. Chris then spent three years in Conyers’ Singapore office before relocating to Conyers’ Hong Kong office in 2017.
His practice includes many aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular focus on the formation of investment and private equity funds, and other investment vehicles. Chris has extensive experience with fund structuring and restructuring, debt and equity financing, and venture capital related transactions.
Chris is recognized by Who’s Who Legal (Mergers & Acquisitions) 2016, he speaks frequently about offshore fund structuring at conferences and conducts in-house training seminars.
- Edinburgh University, Dip.LP, 1992
- Edinburgh University, LLB (Hons), 1990
- Scotland, Solicitor, 1993 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Barrister and Attorney, 2000
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2013
- In-house Seminar (Initial Coin Offerings – An offshore perspective) (Hong Kong: June 2018)
- UBS Path to Professionalization (Family Office Insights – Family Office/Investment Structuring panel) (Singapore: Nov 2016)
- The Second Annual Offshore Association Summit (Offshore Fund Structures, Compliance and Operations) (Singapore: June 2016)
- Citco Lunch and Learn seminar series (Cayman Legal Update) (Singapore: June 2014 -2016)
- Emerging Manager Singapore Symposium – Key Legal Considerations for Emerging Managers (Singapore: Feb 2016)
- Conyers Client Briefing – Offshore Law Forum – (Dubai: Feb 2015)
- Augentius – In-house Seminar (Alternative Funds and their Service Providers) (Singapore: July 2014)
- Portcullis – In-house Seminar (Alternative Funds and their Service Providers) (Singapore: May 2014)
- Conyers Client Briefing – Insurance Linked Securities (Singapore: January 2014)
- EY Global Hedge Fund Symposium Series – ILS/Convergence panel (Bermuda: November 2012)