Charlie Pywell is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the Cayman Islands. Charlie joined Conyers in 2014.
Charlie has a broad corporate practice with particular expertise and focus on corporate finance (including funds finance and leveraged finance), M&A and capital market transactions. Charlie regularly advises investment banks, private equity funds and large corporates on cross border and multi-jurisdictional aspects of their transactions.
- Associate in the Finance Group of Latham & Watkins, London
- Seconded to Deutsche Bank, London
- Seconded to Haymarket Financial, London
- Solicitor in the Banking and Finance Group of Macfarlanes LLP, London
- BPP Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2006
- BPP Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2005
- University of York, B.A. (Hons), History, 2004
- Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2014
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2009 (not currently practicing)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and 2016) of IFLR100 (financial and corporate)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (corporate & commercial)