Audrey M. Robertson is Counsel in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the British Virgin Islands.
Audrey’s practice covers general corporate and commercial matters with particular focus on public offerings and joint ventures. She has extensive experience in a wide variety of international asset finance and corporate transactions. Audrey has particular expertise in financings involving aircraft, including aircraft acquisitions and dispositions, sale and leasebacks and pre-delivery payment and warehouse facilities. Audrey advises leading financial institutions, leasing companies, development agencies and companies.
Audrey is recognised in a number of international legal directories, including Chambers Global, Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal, Legal Media Group Experts Guide and Women in Business Law for her corporate and commercial and aviation law expertise.
- Advised AquaVenture on their US$134.6 million IPO restructuring and listing on the NYSE.
- Advised Citadel Capital on the Egyptian Refining Company (Takrir)’s US$3.7 billion Greenfield financing, the largest-ever project finance transaction in Africa and among the largest-ever inward investments in Egypt. The transaction was named IFLR’s Middle East Project Finance Deal of the Year.
- Advised Luxoft Holding, Inc., a leading global provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions, on its initial US$270 million public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the multi-jurisdictional financing of a world renowned resort.
- Partner, Asset Finance, Hammonds LLP, London
- Leeds Metropolitan University, 1987
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2006
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1990 (not currently practising)