Alan Dickson is Director and Head of the Singapore office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Alan joined Conyers in 2000.
Alan's practice includes many areas of corporate and commercial law, with particular experience in securities law, private equity, investment funds and mergers and acquisitions. Alan also advises public and private companies in a wide range of financings and restructurings.
- Dalhousie University, Canada, LLB, 1983
- Mount Allison University, Canada B.A. (Hons. Economics), 1980
- British Virgin Islands
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, Canada
- England & Wales (not currently practising)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of Who's Who Legal (private funds)
- Recognised for leading work in Latin America, Latin Lawyer 250 2012
- Recognised leading corporate finance lawyer, Chambers Global 2009