Private Equity: Next generation fund structuring
Conyers’ Partner Piers Alexander is pleased to be attending EY’s Private Equity: Next Generation fund structuring event.
A panel of industry experts will discuss key issues impacting financial services organizations including:
- Latest thinking around GP and LP fund structuring considerations
- OECD’s initiatives – the latest update on tax treaty abuse and related choice of fund domicile considerations
- Whether Cayman fund structuring is still a go-to choice?
- Tightened rules and regulations in Europe and impacts on Asia fund structuring and fund raising (e.g., AIFMD)
- Regional holding considerations – Hong Kong, Singapore, Ireland, Luxembourg
- Deal structuring considerations in key target markets, including Australia and Korea