05:02pm Monday (GMT -0400)
Conyers Dill & Pearman has unrivalled experience and expertise in Bermuda. In the competitive offshore legal market, where aggressive recent entrants and established firms fight for market share, even competitors acknowledge the excellence of Conyers. There is no denying that Conyers has the broadest corporate practice and is the best-established law firm in the jurisdiction.
Founded in 1928, the Bermuda office provides advice and services on the full range of the Firm’s corporate, litigation, restructuring & insolvency and trust & private client practices.
The services offered by the affiliated Codan companies are also available from the Bermuda office.
- Regulation, Operations and Compliance (ROC) – Bermuda 2016
- CMA Shipping 2016
- ISTAT Americas
- RIMS Annual Conference 2016
- 15th Annual SIFMA Insurance and Risk Linked Securities Conference 2016
- Conyers' Employment Seminar
- Legal Week Private Client Forum Americas 2016
- Bermuda: Solvency II *New*
- Bermuda Corporate Practice Group - 2015 Year in Review *New*
- Bermuda Corporate Practice Group 2015 Year in Review *New*
- Conyers advises Eden Re II Ltd. on a US$360 million notes offering *New*
- Bermuda: Cross-Border Banking and Finance Guide *New*
- Conyers’ Top-Ranked Insurance Practice is Hosting a Seminar in Dubai *New*
- Conyers advises Bank of Nova Scotia, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Export Development Canada on $750 million term loan *New*
- Conyers advises ChipMOS Technologies Inc. in connection with its merger with ChipMOS Technologies (Bermuda) Ltd. *New*
- Conyers advises Hsin Chong Construction Group Ltd. on issuance of US$150 million 8.5% senior notes due 2019 *New*
- Michael Frith Discusses Bermuda’s Bifurcated Regulatory Regime for Reinsurance in the run-up to Solvency II
Bermuda has earned a reputation as a world-class centre of commerce featuring a business-friendly environment, a stable and growing economy, and an unmatched collection of talent and intellectual capital in key sectors including insurance, financial services, and, more recently, electronic commerce. Bermuda has the intellectual capital, infrastructure and sophistication of leading onshore business jurisdictions, with a light but effective regulatory environment that is conducive to international business.
Instructions received in Bermuda can be passed on to the appropriate jurisdiction in a different time zone for immediate action on what is effectively the same business day. This means clients can often hear back by the morning of the next business day in Europe or Asia, avoiding costly delays.
Affiliated companies (Codan) provide registered agent, registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company management services. Our global network of licensed trust companies (Codan Trust) undertakes a broad range of trust establishment and administration services. These services range from the administration of family trusts for private clients to the structuring of highly complex and innovative corporate ventures including special purpose trusts for ownership of securitization structures.