02:30am Wednesday (GMT -0300)
This premier corporate practice is commended for its top-quality work and close attention to clients' needs. It offers a deep bench of lawyers with extensive experience in areas such as capital markets, banking, asset finance and complex cross-border corporate transactions.
Chambers Global 2013
Founded in 1928, the Bermuda office provides advice and services on the full range of the Firm’s corporate, litigation, restructuring & insolvency and trust & private client practices.
The services offered by the affiliated Codan companies are also available from the Bermuda office.
- Bermuda Public Companies Update – May 2015 *New*
- Conyers advises Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited on its Public Offering of $85 Million 8.75% Series D Preferred Shares To Be Listed On the New York Stock Exchange *New*
- Conyers advises BF&M Limited on merger of Bermuda International Insurance Services Limited *New*
- Norway Practice Bulletin *New*
- Conyers advises Kosmos Energy Ltd. on US$225 million Private Offering
- Conyers Advised Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. in merger between Platinum, RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. and Port Holdings Ltd.
- Conyers advises Tower Group International Ltd. on its acquisition by ACP Re Ltd.
- Conyers Promotes five Lawyers across the Firm
- Conyers advises James River Group Holdings, Ltd. on $231 million IPO
- Conyers advises Horizon Pharma plc on issue of $400 Million 2.50% Exchangeable Senior Notes
Bermuda has earned a reputation as a world-class centre of commerce featuring a business-friendly environment, a stable and growing economy, and an unmatched collection of talent and intellectual capital in key sectors including insurance, financial services, and, more recently, electronic commerce. Bermuda has the intellectual capital, infrastructure and sophistication of leading onshore business jurisdictions, with a light but effective regulatory environment that is conducive to international business.
Instructions received in Bermuda can be passed on to the appropriate jurisdiction in a different time zone for immediate action on what is effectively the same business day. This means clients can often hear back by the morning of the next business day in Europe or Asia, avoiding costly delays.
Affiliated companies (Codan) provide registered agent, registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company management services. Our global network of licensed trust companies (Codan Trust) undertakes a broad range of trust establishment and administration services. These services range from the administration of family trusts for private clients to the structuring of highly complex and innovative corporate ventures including special purpose trusts for ownership of securitization structures.