02:05am Thursday (GMT -0400)
This premier corporate practice is commended for its top-quality work and close attention to clients' needs. It offers a deep bench of lawyers with extensive experience in areas such as capital markets, banking, asset finance and complex cross-border corporate transactions.
Chambers Global 2013
Founded in 1928, the Bermuda office provides advice and services on the full range of the Firm’s corporate, litigation, restructuring & insolvency and trust & private client practices.
The services offered by the affiliated Codan companies are also available from the Bermuda office.
- Impact of FATCA on Bermuda Entities *New*
- Conyers Releases Issue Seven of the Offshore Case Digest *New*
- Conyers Issues Latest Volume of Public Companies Update Report *New*
- Bermuda Public Companies Update - November 2014
- Cross-Border Insolvency: Privy Council Slam the Door on Bermuda’s Modified Universalism Approach
- Top rankings for Offshore Law Firm of the Year
- Offshore award for Conyers at 2014 US Captive Services Awards
- Conyers advises Bermuda Community Foundation on its conversion to a segregated accounts company
- Benefits of Registering Private and Corporate Aircraft in Bermuda
- Offshore Case Digest: Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands - Issue #7 - March 2014 - June 2014
Bermuda has earned a reputation as a world-class centre of commerce featuring a business-friendly environment, a stable and growing economy, and an unmatched collection of talent and intellectual capital in key sectors including insurance, financial services, and, more recently, electronic commerce. Bermuda has the intellectual capital, infrastructure and sophistication of leading onshore business jurisdictions, with a light but effective regulatory environment that is conducive to international business.
Instructions received in Bermuda can be passed on to the appropriate jurisdiction in a different time zone for immediate action on what is effectively the same business day. This means clients can often hear back by the morning of the next business day in Europe or Asia, avoiding costly delays.
Affiliated companies (Codan) provide registered agent, registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company management services. Our global network of licensed trust companies (Codan Trust) undertakes a broad range of trust establishment and administration services. These services range from the administration of family trusts for private clients to the structuring of highly complex and innovative corporate ventures including special purpose trusts for ownership of securitization structures.