01:04am Thursday (GMT -0400)
Conyers Dill & Pearman has unrivalled experience and expertise in Bermuda. In the competitive offshore legal market, where aggressive recent entrants and established firms fight for market share, even competitors acknowledge the excellence of Conyers. There is no denying that Conyers has the broadest corporate practice and is the best-established law firm in the jurisdiction.
Founded in 1928, the Bermuda office provides advice and services on the full range of the Firm’s corporate, litigation, restructuring & insolvency and trust & private client practices.
The services offered by the affiliated Codan companies are also available from the Bermuda office.
- Legal 500 Recommends Conyers as Top-Tier *New*
- Bermuda Public Companies Update - November 2015 *New*
- Bermuda: Solvency II Update *New*
- Conyers advises Kosmos on the increase in its Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility Agreement to US$400 million
- Bermuda Insurance Update Q3 - September 2015
- Conyers advises Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) with successful joint UK£2.6 billion takeover offer
- Conyers Dill & Pearman Expands Litigation Practice with Launch of Asia Disputes & Restructuring Group
- Conyers advises Gener8 Maritime, Inc. on its 15 million share offering
- Conyers advises GasLog Ltd. on its 7.5 million public offering of common units
- Conyers advises Northern Offshore, Ltd in their acquisition by Shandong Offshore Company Limited
Bermuda has earned a reputation as a world-class centre of commerce featuring a business-friendly environment, a stable and growing economy, and an unmatched collection of talent and intellectual capital in key sectors including insurance, financial services, and, more recently, electronic commerce. Bermuda has the intellectual capital, infrastructure and sophistication of leading onshore business jurisdictions, with a light but effective regulatory environment that is conducive to international business.
Instructions received in Bermuda can be passed on to the appropriate jurisdiction in a different time zone for immediate action on what is effectively the same business day. This means clients can often hear back by the morning of the next business day in Europe or Asia, avoiding costly delays.
Affiliated companies (Codan) provide registered agent, registered office, corporate director and secretarial services, as well as specialised company management services. Our global network of licensed trust companies (Codan Trust) undertakes a broad range of trust establishment and administration services. These services range from the administration of family trusts for private clients to the structuring of highly complex and innovative corporate ventures including special purpose trusts for ownership of securitization structures.